The topic “the smell of your vagina” is very fragile, and you won’t be comfortable discussing it with your companions or friends. No need of addressing it with them because they might scare you or tell you that you are going to get rotten. It all lies even if the smell of your vagina is not suitable for your health, it could be cured. If after reading this article you didn’t get the solution to your problem then you have to visit your doctor.
Do you know that healthy vagina have the same key in common; you shouldn’t let any part of your vagina from the cervix to your vulva burn or hurt you. It is perfect for a woman’s vagina to be scenting great, and the woman’s discharge should be healthy too. Although some woman’s scent changes when they are in their menstruation, pregnant or after sex, it shouldn’t be that bad, and it depends on the type of body stature you have. If you should figure out that your private part is stinking badly, or your vagina is turning red, because of burns, and itching you, then you should know that something is wrong somewhere. You will get to know what causes the vagina to smell and how you will guide against it below.
A medical practitioner says it is useful to know if your vagina is in good health and what is wrong with it. Moreover, he said what a neat vagina should smell like and showed that it tells much concerning your health. While exposing what you ideally shouldn’t smell, the specialist states that a healthy vagina ought to possess a musky scent. That’s your signature or baseline odor. As the copy details, some specialist writers in environmental well- being states that the odor is related to creating a worry by toiling much. All women require knowing their “usual” smell to state if something is not right. All individuals are different; therefore there will be a fluctuation in their vaginal scent. This is influenced by hygiene, diet, and bathroom problems and even the species of underwear that are worn. Many people don’t know that every vagina contains a baseline odor. It is common for your vagina to conceal pheromones that some people say are sexual-interest triggers.
What does the smell of your vagina say about your health?
Many professors, gynecologists, and reproductive scientist are of the opinion that the odor of the vagina can say a lot about the health of the woman. They say it’s usually difficult to know what a healthy vagina ought to smell like, but at least it shouldn’t smell like a rotten egg! Once it does, it is simple to know that something is not correct. They believe that the odor change is from bacterial vaginosis, showing that there is an imbalance between the aerobic bacteria and the anaerobes. This is always the reason for the bad, rotten type of vagina odor. Hence, once your vagina has an odor, you should know that something is wrong somewhere. The only exceptions to this case of odor are when you have your menstrual flow or after you must have had sexual intercourse. Always remember that a vagina should have a better odor once your menstruation time is over and when sexual intercourse is over. It’s also a good thing to bear in mind that the vagina should be clean by you. Although naturally, one must produce a discharge in other to remove germs from the vagina. If your discharge shows another color apart from the normal one, something is up. The normal color of your discharge should be yellowish white, but if it turns out to be green, grey or fair yellow, then you should see your doctor or a gynecologist be checked.
Things that can cause your vagina smell
Some things cause the bad odor of your vagina such as; visceral proteins, coffee, sugar, and dairy products. They all are destructive to the microbiome in the body (microbiome are microorganisms in the body), and this will make your vagina smell.
Another thing that can lead to vagina odor is sleeping with your panties on. You better think of another nightwear. At least when you are sleeping, you put on nightgown with no undies to enable air flow into many areas. If you don’t like sleeping naked, then you can put on breathable fabric or cotton panties so that air can pass through it. With air flow around your vaginal areas, it will not smell.
Don’t use fancy lubes and perform on your vagina instead use products that have a high rate of ph balancing effective chemicals. Some companies specialize in producing excellent products, with tampons and wipes. They are specially made for smelling vagina, get them.
To maintain a healthy an odorless vagina, take the following steps.
- Visit your gynecologist on a regular basis to sort out anything that is not good immediately before it gets too late.
- Don’t wear a hundred percent certified cotton undies regularly. If it is possible, change them every day so that your vagina can breathe enough.
- Do not use soap. Some soaps or vaginal wash can alter the PH balance of the vagina. This can be detrimental to your vag health.
- Make sure you are putting the right things any time any day into your vagina so that you don’t introduce a bacterium which is the causative agents to vaginal odor.
- Also, discuss your partner’s sex life before you engage in sex with a new partner.
- Practice good hygiene: make sure to clean your vaginal wall every time with mild soap and washcloth. If you keep on cleaning your vagina, it will wash away sweat, dirt and dead skin.
- Make use of deodorizing product only: spray perfume on the outside of your vagina, don’t spray inside your Volvo. There might be chemicals that are not good for your health in them.
- Always change your panties: are you one who use to wear polyester panties, satin or silk panties, and then you have to switch entirely to cotton. Cotton makes air move freely into your vagina, and it is even natural. If you keep using moisture, it will upset the natural bacteria in levels.